Skip to content

Work Visa

August 12, 2009
Work Visas (H and L)
Temporary Work Visas H1-B, L-1
There are several categories of temporary worker visas.
Here is a list of the more common petition based temporary work visas:
  • H-1B persons in a specialty occupation
  • H-2B temporary or seasonal nonagricultural workers
  • H-3 trainees other than medical or academic; also applies to practical training in the education of handicapped children
  • H-4 Dependants of H visa holders
  • L-1 Intracompany transferees
  • L-2 Dependants of L-1 visa holders
  • O-1, O-2 Visas for Persons of Extraordinary Ability
  • P-3 for Artists or Entertainers in a Culturally Unique Program
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: