August 12, 2009
1. The procedures / rules detailed here below are for Information only and are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Passport must have minimum 6 months validity at the time of applying for an Entry Permit.
3. All photographs are to be recent color photographs. (Polaroid Photographs are not accepted)
4. Those who are already in the U.A.E cannot get another entry permit until he/she departs from U.A.E.
5. All visas are to be obtained prior to the entry of the Passenger into the UAE except in the case of a GCC country visa holders (certain designations only) and Nationality holders of British, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Malta, Monaco, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Estonia, U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Spain
Working hours is from 8 am to 2 pm. Saturday to Wednesday except public holidays.
Thursdays and Fridays are normal weekend holidays