Bugs in Software, WHY ?
August 12, 2009
Why bugs in software?
1. Miscommunication: Lack of clear communication while understanding requirements.
2. Software complexity: Handling difficult kinds of application in software development.
3. Programming error: Errors appeared while programming the software.
E.g.: logical error, syntax error
4. Changing requirements: Simple changes in the code may result greater problems.
E.g.: Upgrading projects from older version to newer version products.
5. Time pressures: Mistake will be made due to an pressure in time line.
6. Poorly documented code: While modifying a badly written code, the result is bug.