Rules to be followed and Markets
August 10, 2009
Rules to be followed before buying the gold:
1. Decide what you want to buy and how much you can spend before you start.
2. Study what is available so you ￢ﾀﾘknow before you go￢ﾀﾙ.
3. Buy from a reputable dealer.
4. Ensure the gold you buy is authenticated.
5. Stick to buying traditional gold coins or small bars (also called biscuits).
6. Steer clear of the Indian gold coins unless you are an experienced dealer and know what to look for.
A lot of fun and great investments in the future. Gold always keeps its value in the end and, in times of economic uncertainty, invariably improves.
Gold Markets around the world which fix the price:
There are five gold markets around the world
1. New York
4. Hong Kong