Top outsourcing companies
August 7, 2009
Top Companies in outsourcing;
In world top 100 companies 29 of them india in IT field
- The $ 4.3 billion software provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) topped the list of best performing IT services companies list. TCS also featured among leaders in two other categories development. – infrastructure service provider and human capital
- HCL Technologies was named the best performing infrastructure service provider, one of the earliest providers of remote infrastructure management. HCL Technologies also features in the Global Services￢ﾀﾙ Top 10 list of IT service providers, FAO providers and leaders in human capital development.
- Genpact, which boasts over 30 delivery centers in the US., Mexico, India, China, Philippines, Romania and Hungary, was ranked the best performing BPO. Genpact, once a GE-promoted company, is also among the best performing FAO providers and leaders in human capital development.
- WNS Global Services ranked the best performing FAO providers list. One of the early starters in the BPO space in India, WNS has Travelocity, British Airways and United Airlines among its customers and also ranks among leaders in the top performing HRO providers listing.
- The $16-billion outsourcing behemoth, US-based EDS, was the best performing human resources outsourcing company. EDS, which acquired a majority stake in applications and BPO services provider, MphasiS, was also listed among the Top 10 best performing infrastructure service providers. (See: EDS completes Mphasis acquisition) Sitel that has specialized in call-centre management and back office processing for over 20 years, was named the best performing contact centre. Sitel has 155 centers spread across 27 countries with a very strong presence in Latin America.
- The Mexico headquartered Softtek was the winner of the leader, south of the border. One of Mexico￢ﾀﾙs most renowned IT Services provider, Softtek expanded to the east by acquiring IT United, a China-based IT-services provider. Softtek was also listed among the top 10 IT-services providers by Global Services 100 survey.
- Russian services company, EPAM Systems was ranked the leader in the Emerging European Markets segment. The company￢ﾀﾙs well-entrenched delivery capabilities spread from Ukraine to Budapest servicing high profile customers like Oracle and Reuters. EPAM was also listed among the Top 10 best performing IT services providers.
- The leader of the Emerging Asian Markets title went to the Chinese offshore IT-services company, Neusoft, a 16-year old Chinese application development, maintenance services and engineering services provider that handles work for Boeing, Motorola and Sony.
- The 49-year old Computer Sciences Corporation won the Leader, Human Capital Development recognition for its immense focus on human capital development. With delivery centers in India, China, the UK and US, Computer Sciences Corporation acquired Covansys and First Consulting Group.
- Infosys Technologies was listed among the Top 10 in five categories. The other companies to feature among the top firms across multiple categories include HCL Technologies (4), America￢ﾀﾙs 24/7 Customer and Neoris, India￢ﾀﾙs Genpact, EXL Services, Tata Consultancy Services and WNS Global Services and Philippines￢ﾀﾙ SPi Technologies were listed among top 10 in three categories.